Friday, February 22, 2008

Sweet Girls and Valentines (Finally)!

It is pretty much a daily occurrence that Jaycie wants to hold Kaylie while she sits in her chair. It just lasts for a minute, but she wants to do it. And lately, part of this occurrence also includes Jaycie telling Mommy "you need take pic of us!" So I have lots of little poses like this one. But their expressions in this one were definitely worth sharing! Just Pricelesss!


Jaycie loves to lay down by Kaylie and talk to her and let Kaylie talk back at her and smile. "I make her hap (happy) Ma". And she does. Kaylie loves it when her big sister talks to her and makes her happy! She gets excited when she sees her coming! Jaycie thinks it's funny when Kaylie grabs at her. She probably won't think so when Kaylie starts aiming better and getting ahold of that hair!
I sent out a Valentines Day card just for grandparents, great-grandparents, aunts and uncles this year. I had a collage of some of these pictures we took out in the backyard. Daddy got one, too, of course because their shirts said "Daddy's Lil Valentine"! We traced their hand prints and put them on the card too! Jaycie had fun putting them together!





Kaylie was really hammin' it up today!




Jaycie on the other hand didn't really have time to sit still for ANOTHER picture!



Our sweet little Valentines!

We actually did our Valentines Wednesday before because Thursday nights are busy with gymnastics. Daddy had taken Jaycie to get gifts for Mommy and Kaylie. She got Kaylie a little stuffed dog. She got Mommy a big stuffed dog, a little bear, and a Disney Princess tin purse thing. Funny thing was I got Jaycie the Tinkerbell tin purse - filled with chocolate of course! So now we have "matching" purses! Daddy got Jaycie a horse bracelet. We made Daddy brownies. And Daddy got Mommy a Rachel Ray cookbook!!

Every time we put Kaylie in her car seat, Jaycie gives her the doggie she got her for Valentines Day and reminds Kaylie it's from her! And every time Jaycie picks up my doggie, little bear, or tin purse from her, "I got for you for Baltie Day Ma........ your welc Ma". And it usually comes with a hug!





1 comment:

Lisa said...

They are so cute! Jaycie is such a sweet big sister. I hope the Grace loves her little sister that much!

Love the valentine shirts too!