We had one of those crazy Texas days of 80 degree weather in February yesterday, so of course it makes me want to take some MORE pics of my girls - OUTSIDE!! So after picking Jaycie up from school we headed out in the backyard to "play" (another word for Jaycie to do something so Mommy can take pictures!) It was the first time Kaylie has really been outsideto "play" too. She loved it! There aren't many pics of Kaylie without her favorite pose - her tongue sticking out!
And of course I snapped away! The main reason I am so behind on scrapbooking - I take SO many pictures! And since I discovered this little slide show to display pics I can display ALL of the pictures!! So here's my girls!


2 comments:
You certainly have "the touch" of a professional photographer!!! Of course, when the subject of the pictures are such pretty girls, how could you get a bad photo??!!!I always think "these are the best pictures ever" until I see your newest ones!!!
Mimi Sharon
This past weekend sure was nice! I can't wait for spring!
I think the person you were going to suggest is who I've hired. Natalieannphotography.com. She is a lady that knows someone my mom works with. Is that the lady you were going to suggest? She is $225, but you get the CD like you said of all the pictures. I'm having her come out to my house when the baby is born and she is going to do newborn pics and Gracie's 2 year pictures, so I figured the price isn't terrible since it will really be for both occasions and I will save a ton in printing costs! That is too funny if that is the person you were going to suggest.
Post a Comment