Saturday, February 02, 2008

Brown Dress Pictures!

Here is Miss Kaylie in her little Bumbo seat - yes I know they were recalled, but I'm not going to put her on top of a table or counter and expect her to stay put, we'll just use it on the floor! I'm not sure what she thought of it, but she didn't get mad in it, so I guess it was ok! I took the opportunity of all us dressed nicely after church to try and snap some pics - not like I needed an excuse, I am always just snapping some pics!

Jaycie was VERY excited when she found out that Kaylie had a brown dress like hers. The brown dress is definitely her favorite!

Here is Daddy and his girls!
Jayice was actually in the mood to cooperate!



Then Daddy snapped one of me and Kaylie - Jaycie was done taking pics, she was trying to make Kaylie smile, which she did!



1 comment:

Lisa said...

WHERE DID YOU GET THOSE DRESSES? They are precious!!!