I can't believe that our little Kaylie is almost 4 months old!!She is just growing before our eyes!
Like I have said so many times, she is the sweetest, happiest little girl! Even in her most tired times, you can still sometimes squeeze one more little smile from her!
I haven't gotten as many "photo sessions" with Kaylie as I did with Jaycie, but for some odd reason, I don't have as much free time as I did back then! But here are some pics of Kaylie from the other day. She was so happy! I finally had to quit taking pics because she was getting so happy and jumpy! The more she talks the more she wiggles and squirms!
Like I have said so many times, she is the sweetest, happiest little girl! Even in her most tired times, you can still sometimes squeeze one more little smile from her!
I haven't gotten as many "photo sessions" with Kaylie as I did with Jaycie, but for some odd reason, I don't have as much free time as I did back then! But here are some pics of Kaylie from the other day. She was so happy! I finally had to quit taking pics because she was getting so happy and jumpy! The more she talks the more she wiggles and squirms!


Kaylie loves her fingers!
This is definitely my favorite! (Above)
The goofy, squirming girl is coming!

Her little long feet are growing!
We love you you sweet Baby Kaylie!
1 comment:
The poor second child syndrome!!! They will never have as many pictures as the first one did :-(
But she sure is precious.
Post a Comment