Saturday, October 06, 2007

The Zoo , Ducks, and Daddy!

Here are some pics from our last trip to the zoo - I figured it would probably be a while before she got to go again, and she has been asking to go at least 3 -4 times a week!!! So we went!! She was very excited about it! We did our usual walk through, road the train to the other end, had lunch, road the carrousel, and then road the train back to the front. Thank goodness for that train - at 36 weeks pregnant this Texas heat will get to you!



Here are some pics from last Friday - I took her to go and feed the ducks again. She liked it so much last time, and I'm trying to get in as much fun time with her while I can before she is boarded up in the house for who knows how long when Kaylie gets here!

The plan was to feed the ducks and then have a picnic, but...after feeding the ducks in the Texas heat and "somebody" had tried but didn't go potty at our last stop (we went to big girl panties last week!) I elected to just head back home to our air-conditioned house and Jaycie's little potty! She still had lots of fun though !






One more pic of Jaycie on the stairs and then a couple snuggling with Daddy for story time before her nap! She has become more and more of a Daddy's girl - still prefers Mama - but sometimes prefers Daddy now!! That just makes Daddy the happiest man alive! I guess that is a good thing with Little Miss Kaylie on her way any day now!




We love you Daddy - You are the best Daddy in the ENTIRE world!


No comments: