Jaycie is not one of those toddlers that started articulating all of her words really well from the day she began talking. So there are, and still will be, many times I am trying to figure out what she is saying. In many of these conversations with her, when I finally figure out what it is she is saying, and say the correct word, I then say "Oooh".
So now when I am trying to figure out what she is saying, and I finally say whatever it is she is trying to tell me and say the correct word, she now says "Oooh"!!
Also, her "new" thing is saying sorry. She says "sorr Ma" for everything! She tells Daddy "sorr Da" . She tells the cats "sorr To" and "sorr Aw". And it is for every little thing, like if she bumps into you, or you didn't understand what she was saying, and other little things she doesn't even need to be sorry about! It's pretty sweet to hear it though!
She has always been really good about saying "thank you" which has been "tank" and has now become "tank you" or "tank tank" since she has started using more than one word in her "sentences".
No comments:
Post a Comment