So she was excited to go to the parade to see the horses again. And then to surprise her even more they even threw her candy!! how exciting! She did get a little scared when the big trucks (semis) blew their horns and the police and fire truck sirens went off right in front of us, but other than that she had fun!



This all started one night when Jaycie didn't want to lay in the tub to let Brad rinse out her hair. (He didn't know that lately she has been looking up for Mommy like her cousins do - oops "sorr Da") He tried doing her dollies and other toys, then he told her she could wash Daddy's hair. So from outside the tub, while giving her her bath, he just hung his head over the edge and she pours the water on him. Well, now it has become more of a game and she asks to do it quite frequently (He is the one to do bath time in the evening as long as he isn't working). She thinks it is the greatest! He has learned to take off his shirt and put a towel down on the floor before starting though!


We had to make an unexpected trip back to my husbands hometown for his Uncle's funeral. Upon our arrival back home I told him the next time I say I will be OK for a 6 hour car drive and I am 36 weeks pregnant remind me of this trip!! My back and hips were killing me the day after our arrival there and the entire ride home!! But I was still glad I went and got to see a lot of his family we don't see very often - just wish it could have been on a happier note. Here are a few cute pics of Jaycie while there.
Jaycie is picking all of the leaves out of Great Grandma's yard - Grandma will be so happy!
Here are some cute pics of Jaycie with her cousin who is only 8 months older than she is. They have always really liked each other and played really well. They played together the ENTIRE time we were there. He left for home first and when getting in the car he was calling for "my Jayce" They are just so cute together! There are pics with other cousins, but this cousin's Mom is a fellow blogger, so I don't think she will mind me posting his pics!
Holding and petting a neighborhood kitten
What one does the other will do, too!

3 comments:
Those are so cute. I need copies of those!
I'm a little worried about Case and the cat... he looks like he has it in a chokehold!
She is so cute! I've been checking back often to see if baby #2 is here! Can't wait to see pictures!!!!
Post a Comment