Well all the praying and hard work of trying to have this little girl before the scheduled induction on Halloween has paid off!!! I went into the Dr today and when he walked in he said " I have some good news for you!" I thought he was just going to tell me he had scheduled my induction for Wednesday since I had not talked directly with him last week, BUT...... he said "I got you scheduled for your induction TOMORROW!"
Apparently the girl who okayed the procedure tomorrow at the hospital for my Dr kind of "broke the rules" to get me in. They had a cancellation for a C-section, so my Dr asked her to book my induction at that time so I wouldn't have to deliver on Halloween. The nurses had apparently told him I wasn't real excited about a Halloween baby, but he was right there with me - he understood completely. (I thought he might think I was crazy for thinking like that) But originally, Wednesday was the only day that worked for both the hospital's schedule and his schedule, that is until today!!
And another bonus is that instead of having to be there at 6:00 in the morning, we don't have to be there til 7:30!! Still early for me but MUCH better than 6:00!
All the walking and carrying Jaycie may have finally started working though because I am dilated to just about a 3 and am 50% effaced - so sometime tonight or tomorrow we will be the proud parents of 2 little girls!
So as long as all goes well, we will be meeting our little Kaylie tomorrow afternoon sometime! So hopefully the next post will be some new baby pictures!
1 comment:
I hope everything went well and your little one is healthy and HERE! Post pictures and her birth story when you can!
Post a Comment