Well I was "tagged" by Holly, so I guess I'll play along, so here it goes!
1) Do you like the looks & content of your blog?
not really, but just getting started into blogging - lot's of playing to do with it!
.2) Does your family know about your blog?
not really, but just getting started!
3) Can you tell your friends about your blog?
Yes
4) Do you just read the blogs of those who comment on your blog?
no
5) Does your blog positively affect your mind?
yeah
6) What does the number of visitors to your blog mean?
nothing to me, just trying it out for myself to see if I can keep it up!
7) Do you imagine what other bloggers look like?
yes, I always try and find a picture of them
8) Do you think blogging has any real benefit?
I think blogging is a good way to keep in touch with family and friends, it's a good way to journal, and it's a good way to give indirect advice for those who are looking for it!
9) Do you think that the blogosphere is a stand alone community separated from the real world?
no
10) Do some political blogs scare you? Do you avoid them?
haven't seen any yet, I mostly look at Mom blog sites or family related stuff
11) Do you think criticism of your blog is useful?
advise would be
12) Have you ever thought about what would happen to your blog if you died?
no not really!
13) Which blogger had the greatest impression on you?
not one in particular
14) Which blogger do you think is the most similar to you?
No idea
15) Name a song you want to listen to.
anything other than "head, shoulders, knees, and toes!"
No comments:
Post a Comment