Friday, January 09, 2009

Back intto Blogging!

OK!! I'm finally back after computer viruses, computer problems, Kodak program problems, and just overall too busy and overwhelmed with everything else!! Computers are great, but they can cause some real problems for you too!!
Anyways, I'll just pick up where I left off! A few pics of Kaylie! Our littlest one is, like i have said before, well....very busy!!! Well, now she has the "pushing" toys down and goes, goes, goes!! Of course these pics are from November!! But had to share! So here you go Great Grandma, Mimi, and everyone else, I finally am posting some pics!! Notice the shirt Great Grandma!!


She is pretty funny with this because she can go forward and in a straight line, but as soon as she runs into something, she gets a little upset!! She complains and keeps ramming it up against whatever she ran into til someone comes to help!!


Yes, she is still in her infant carrier!! She still hasn't hit the 16 pound mark...so......I guess she will be like Jaycie and not be able to turn around in the car til she's 18 months!!! I know she is ready to turn around, maybe then she would like the car a little better!!


Bath time - a favorite!! This girl LOVES bubbles!! So much she tries to eat them!


Giving kisses! Another favorite! As soon as she hears the word night-night, she starts puckering up looking for someone to kiss!! And most recently she starts saying names when it is time for night night looking for everyone to give them a kiss night night! And that includes Twister the cat!



Kaylie is such a sweetie!! She loves Mommy, Daddy, Jaycie, and Twister!! Those are the 4 main words in her vocabulary still! She does now say bye bye and night night and picked up cousin Riley's name over Christmas! She still is signing "more" , "all done",
"bye bye", and she has gotten that little pointy finger down on pointing at what she wants!! When you are feeding her, she now points at which bite she wants next, pretty much throughout the entire meal!! And this girl may be little, but boy can she eat!!
We just don't know where she puts it!! Kaylie is definitely getting her own opinion about things too!! I think she will definitely be the one to keep us on our toes!!

No comments: