Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Guess What.....More Pics of Kaylie!!!

On our last Mommy & Kaylie day (Jaycie at YCW) we actually got to be at home for a good while. Kaylie was in her usual happy, smiley mood and I couldn't resist trying to get some MORE pics of her. She is just the sweetest!



Eatin' some more toes!!

I think the center of those pretty blue eyes are trying to turn brown like her sisters!



I sent these pics to Daddy at work with the subject line : help me Daddy!! look what
Mommy did to me!!



This past weekend we had fun with my sister and her family staying with us. But with 4 girls running around I didn't pullout the camera til Sunday when my Mom came over for lunch. These were the only 2 pics I got!! That is so unusual!!


Kaylie and Mimi Sharon
Kaylie, Mimi Sharon and Jaycie (on the run!)


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love these pics of Kaylie....I think we need a copy of a couple of them.