I am in the middle of debating which picture printing place to use. I had been using Kodak gallery on line, but they went and changed their shipping rates from $1.49 flat rate to a fluctuating rate. And with my current order that I was going to place they want to charge $9.99!! I started using them because they had good quality prints, matte finish, comparable prices, collage style prints, (great for scrap booking!),free borders on pics (also great for scrap booking!), you could do it ALL on line and they delivered!!! I am a very, well, let's say "frugal" when it comes to certain things, and I just refuse to pay this $10 fee!! I don't understand how or why they jumped in price all of a sudden!!
So I've been looking a snapfish, winkflash, flickr, and scrapbookpictures. I was seriously considering winkflash because they seem to be the cheapest - I'd have to do a trial order to test them out. But then I started seriously looking at scrapbookpictures.com. They have a flat rate and they have really cool borders for your pics which I have discovered really cuts down on the scrapbooking time!! Plus you can really jazz up some pics! Srapbookpictures.com may be a little higher per print, but I'm finding it really hard to turn down the extra borders. I still may go back to using CVS, but they don't have any cool borders!!
Decisions, decisions, decisions!!!!!!!!!! What should I do!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment