




Well I sent out an e-mail to some family and friends this morning that contained these pics! We've gotten responses from almost everyone so far, so I'm posting them on my blog now. We're pretty excited - can't believe we're going to be blessed to have 2 little ones! We've been "trying" for about 4 months - which can be kind of depressing at the end of each month when you're not pregnant - even when you know it is in God's hands - but I know that many other people try for much longer! So I feel very blessed that it ONLY took us 4 months!! I knew it would happen when it was suppose to - on his timing not ours - but sometimes you get worried something is wrong or you just get plain impatient!! But now we can move forward as we await the arrival of this new baby! We just pray that this baby is as happy and healthy as Jaycie was and that this pregnancy goes as easily as the first one!!!
4 comments:
What a cute idea to tell your friends and family that you are expecting! I've also seen when the older sibling is wearing a tshirt saying the same thing.
Too cute!
The girls spent all day talking about wether you would have a boy or a girl. They were so excited when we got the email.
Congrats! I'm sure you are so excited...
cute cute pictures! your daughter is adorable! what a great idea.
Post a Comment