Thursday, June 18, 2009

Green Smoothies!!

I finally got back into making green smoothies, and now Kaylie is old enough to enjoy them!! She absolutely LOVES them!! And she loves helping to make them!! When she gets up from her nap, she will point up to where we keep the blender and get excited! She helps me gather all the ingredients and put them all in. Of course, I have to add extra strawberries cuz she is pulling them out of the blender and eating them faster than i can get them ready!! Or if i hand her one to put in, she will eat it instead! Jaycie has always liked them and will drink them pretty good, but Kaylie will just about drink the whole thing if you let her!! Not only is it a healthy snack but I do it as a deterrent for them while I am getting dinner ready!!




No comments: