Friday, August 22, 2008

Not Much Longer!!!!!

Well my days of sitting Kaylie in a single spot like this and trying to get some pics are almost over!!!


Last night after bath time, I laid her on the floor to play before putting on her jammies, like this and it turned into this!!!!!

I thought she had been trying to pull her knees up under her, especially during naps and sleeping because I would find her asleep in a little ball on her tummy with her knees tucked up under her. But now, ever since last night, she does this little trick!! The crawling is a comin'!!! Watch out for your toys Jaycie!!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Looks like she is doing pushups!!! Crazy girl!! Hold on -as soon as Samuel started doing that - the next day - I could not find him anywhere!!

Good luck!!

Unknown said...

I think Taylor showed her how to do that...sorry!!!