Thursday, August 28, 2008

Jaycie is 3!

Well here it is FINALLY!! Jaycie's 3rd Birthday party pictures!! Almost a month later!! Sorry they're so late Grandma!!

Jaycie had so much fun at the gymnastics place for her party!! She was so excited that her friends Ellie, Weston, and Gavin would be there!! Anytime you mentioned her party, she would say "and Ellie, Weston, and Gavin will be there!" And we would add on "and all your cousins!" I had to disappoint her a little bit and tell her Gavin wouldn't be there on the way to the party, and she said "but I will miss him". So sweet, she loves her friends!

Jaycie picked out the theme of My Little Pony, so we got a My Little Pony Cake. She also personally picked out a My Little Pony sticker for each individual person to put on their invitation!

The kids had a lot of fun running, playing, jumping on the trampolines, jumping and swinging into the foam pit, and climbing on the rock wall! I think they all got wore out and probably went home for a good afternoon nap! They played a while, then did cake and presents, and they had a little time leftover to play a little more before going!

Jaycie had a great time with all of her friends! She loved handing out her little goodie bags that she helped me put together for her friends to tell them thank you for coming! And she gave everyone a big hug before they left! I caught as many as I could on camera, but I know I missed a few!

So I guess it's official, Jaycie is now 3 years old!! Boy!! Where does the time go

1 comment:

Amy said...

I love the new look!!! Awesome!! Oh yeah, glad you put Jaycie's bday pics on before she was 4!!!

Love ya