Monday, June 09, 2008

What's Going on!

Here's just a few random pics of what we've been up to lately!


Walked in on Jaycie to wake her up from a late nap and found this!

Just a girl and her horse purse!

A couple of weekends ago I actually went out withsome girlfriends to a movie and while I was gone Jaycie and Daddy did this! She thought it was great and of course now wants to do it all the time!



Loving Sisters!!


Had another play date with a friend from school. We went to the mall and let them play. They were really cute together!! If they ever got separated, they would be looking for each other calling out their names!! Too cute!! They played in the water fountain before we left, so I snapped a few pics - I never really asked his Mom directly about posting his pics, so we'll just post these indirect shots and leave him nameless for now!! I'll be sure to ask her next time !! We all had a great time together, so I really hope we do it again!!



Walking on a "balance beam" !!


Little Miss 7 month old Kaylie - boy is time just a flyin'!!!!!!!!! She is always sucking on her bottom lip!! I think I might see some little teeth buds trying to make their prescense!



We tried the high chair for the first time finally, but she still ends up slouching to one side by the end of the meal. So I've put it back up for now and sticking to the bouncy seat. Plus, it takes up less room and it's mobile!


Kaylie LOVES to eat. I wasn't sure I would be able to make Kaylie's food like I did for Jaycie, but so far I have. She gets so excited when she sees food coming!! Right now she's eating green beans, carrots and peas, apples, and just introduced sweet potatoes - not real fond of yet! But she REALLY LOVES her cereal still!! It's probably her favortie!


She's so funny! Almost as soon as you take the spoon out of her mouth, she opens her mouth WIDE open ready for the next bite! And in the mix she's growling in anticipation of the next bite, too! I usually just have to cut her off because I think she would litterally eat until she explodes!

No comments: