Tuesday, June 10, 2008

She's HERE!!

This morning a new niece joined the family!!

My sister had her happy, healthy, "little" precious baby girl!!

This is the first delivery of her 3 that I have not been able to attend. Life is just a little different when you have your own two little ones to watch over!

But my Mom called from the delivery room as soon as she appeared! The best news was that Michael who shipped out to Kuwait today at 1:30 for 4 months - who we thought was not going to be there for delivery - was able to get special permission to go see Nicole at the hospital while he waited for the dpearture - with supervision from his seargent. This was a total surprise to everyone!

It was a great blessing that little Miss Riley Ann made her appearance before Daddy had to leave for his flight out! When he gets to see her again in 4 months she will be a totally different baby!

And "little" Miss Riley weighed in at 8 pounds 14 ounces!!!!! It is a good thing her doctor induced her early!!! She is a chubby little thing with chubby arms, chubby legs, and the chubbiest cheeks I have ever seen!! Maybe even chubbier than Kaylie was!!

The girls and I are going there Friday to "help" out for the weekend !! Not sure how much help I will be bringing 2 more girls into their house, but it will be exciting to have all 5 girl cousins together!! Of course I'll post pics when I get back!!