I am pretty behind on posting pics, so I'll try to make up for it this week - before we head out of town!
My Dad called up and asked Jaycie if she and Kaylie wanted to come over to his and Nana's house for pizza and ice-cream. Jaycie immediately told him that Kaylie was too little for ice-cream and pizza, but she could have some!! So we all went over there a couple of Fridays ago for dinner and fun with PaPa and Nana.
I don't think my Dad got a break the whole time we were there! Jaycie greeted him with a big running hug and pretty much wouldn't let him out of her site the whole time. "come on PaPa!" is all she said!
He did get a little bit of a break to hold Kaylie for a little while and she of course grinned it up for him!
My Dad called up and asked Jaycie if she and Kaylie wanted to come over to his and Nana's house for pizza and ice-cream. Jaycie immediately told him that Kaylie was too little for ice-cream and pizza, but she could have some!! So we all went over there a couple of Fridays ago for dinner and fun with PaPa and Nana.
I don't think my Dad got a break the whole time we were there! Jaycie greeted him with a big running hug and pretty much wouldn't let him out of her site the whole time. "come on PaPa!" is all she said!
He did get a little bit of a break to hold Kaylie for a little while and she of course grinned it up for him!
Giving that ol' PaPa a run for his money!!
Jaycie treating PaPa just like I did when I was little!!
He caught her!
A little bit of a break with the baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment