Sunday, May 04, 2008

QUICK Trip to Abilene - AGAIN!!

Well we headed to Abilene for a quick Saturday trip for my sister's baby shower. Brad had to work Friday night and Sunday, so we did it in a day trip!! Talk about a LONG day!!!!!! But I was glad to be there with my sister for the shower, just wish that drive wasn't quite so long!

While us girls (me and Kaylie) were at the shower, Brad and Mike took the other girls to the Dyess Air Show. Let me just say right now - BIG MISTAKE!! Poor Jaycie did not have any fun! It was WAY TOO LOUD for Miss Jaycie. I knew that it might be loud in some areas, but Brad said it was loud EVERYWHERE. If it wasn't for the loud airplanes, the loud speakers were overly loud too. Jaycie on top of everything (of course) did not take a nap on the way there, so she was pretty tired too. Brad said he carried her pretty much the ENTIRE time - good thing she's little!

But Brad did as I asked and even took a few pics since I missed out on that outing!! So here they are! There was a bounce house she jumped in a little, but even in it there was two older boys that kept making her fall or jumping by her :(



Macaela, Mike, Taryn, and Jaycie walking into the gates
Apparently this is how Jaycie was most of the time! My Poor Baby!

But Daddy made the day all better and took her for ice-cream !! "Good job Da!"
She was sooo Happy to see her cousins!
Taryn and Kaylie! Taryn couldn't wait to hold her!
Hey Cousin!
Kaylie is taking up after her sister - doesn't sleep much in the car!!! Took about a 45 minute nap on the way there, and didn't sleep at all on the way home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good thing was at least she was a happy girl on the way home!


Macaela and Kaylie! Sweet girls!
Couldn't take it any longer - finally fell asleep on the way home!! With her sister jaw jabbin' away!!
Goofy Girl!! This is her silly girl grin lately!
I don't know how long she talked, but she just kept on and on and on and on in the car on the trip home!!! Cutie pie!!

Eating some toes on the way home (and jabbin' up a storm while doing so!!)!!






2 comments:

Monica said...

Poor Jaycie. I bet is was loud. She needed kid ear plugs. Not sure if they make them. We always take ear plugs when going to an air show. I love little Kaylie's happy smiles. She is just precious. So ready for her and Annie to be buddies. I have a feeling those two with laugh a lot together. Missed seeing you Sunday.

amber dayton said...

Sweet pictures! After seeing you guys yesterday I hunted for your blog again. It was fun catching up on your girls - they are just precious! I hope we get to play sometime soon. Good luck on your house hunt! :)