Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Look-alike Meter

I am always curious to look and try to figure out which parent a child looks like. It is just something that has always interested me - guess it is part of my people watching interests! Sometimes it is just amazing to see the similarities between a child and his/her parents. So when I saw this Look-alike meter I had to give it a try. We do get comments about 50-50 that Jaycie looks like me and she looks like Brad. So I guess people are right she looks equally like us! I have always thought she has Brad's face shape with some of my features- eyes and mouth. I found some pictures of me when I was about her age now and she looks EXACTLY like me in them. In fact, Brad's parents saw the pictures laying around and didn't look closely but thought it was a picture of Jaycie! I think she looks more like me when she has her hair pulled back and more like Brad when it's not. But whoever she looks like she sure is cute!

I tried downloading pictures of Kaylie, but it wouldn't recognize any of her faces - guess we'll have to wait a little while and try her again!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

She is most definitely the perfect combination of the two if you!!!!