Friday, May 25, 2007

Busy Week!

Well this has been one of our most eventful (Fun eventful!) weeks that we have had in a long time!! There was something fun and exciting going on almost every day! I am kind of looking forward to a quieter week next week!

Monday - grocery store (this is the only day that was not a "fun" outing!!)

Tuesday - A group of about 12 Moms went to the zoo with all the kids! Jaycie really enjoyed
stopping and watching the animals this time! And as if that was not enough
excitement for the day, Tuesday is our Little Gym night!! First session for the
summer! It was great, a smaller class, a new teacher, Jaycie had a blast!

Wednesday - We went to work at the clinic since we didn't go Tuesday. Jaycie was so
excited to see Amanda ( an employee there). And then that evening, Mimi
Sharon came over to babysit so that Brad and I could actually go out on a
dinner date for our anniversary (last month!). We went to Hedary's this
Lebanese restaurant - it is EXCELLENT! The only problem was I ate WAY
too much and had my first case of indigestion and acid reflux with this pregnancy
(2 months ahead of when I first did with Jaycie!!!!)

Thursday - Jaycie and I went over to a new friend's house for a play date. Her little boy is
almost the same age as Jayice. She also had another friend over with her 3 year
old and 9 month old. It's always fun to go to a new house and check out all of their
toys!

Friday - We went over to another friends house that Jaycie already knows and likes (about
14 months) and had another play date! There was one other mother there too with
her 11 month old. We had fun at their house too!

But now we are back home - which is where I really love to be! - but it will probably be pretty quiet around here tonight. Daddy will be gone working an event overnight (a graduation party) and he won't be home til tomorrow morning and I bet he will probably sleep part if not most of the day recuperating! But for now I will enjoy my little bit of quiet time during Jaycie's nap since there won't be a Daddy coming home tonight to give Mommy a break!

Oh ya - I read a blog that has a new prize giveaway going on - great for expectant Moms or for possible baby shower gifts! She's giving away a brand new WubbaNub! It is a contest that Drea is doing - so check it out. They look pretty cute!

1 comment:

Drea said...

you won girlie ;-) check my blog out.