The bad news for me ( good news for Daddy) was I was gone every night this week!! I shopped the sale Monday night, worked the sale Tuesday and Thursday night, and had class on Wednesday night! It was late every night I got home, but that meant Daddy and Jaycie had some good quality one on one time! Which is good since he is gone to Houston for tonight and will basically be gone all day tomorrow, too!
Here's some pics of Jaycie on her new slide - Daddy brought one inside last night for them to play on and they had so much fun!

I'm glad this happy little girl is back! We actually had taken her to the Dr Wednesday because she had been running a low grade fever off and on for about a week, had a little runny nose and a cough, but most importantly had become EXTREMELY whiny!! I know she is working on some new teeth - her 2 top front ones are really finally starting to come down. But I was beginning to be concerned there might be something else going on, but the Dr checked her out and said she probably had a little bit of a cold last week, and is obviously teething, and she did have a little bit of fluid on one ear which can cause some discomfort, but no true full blown ear infection - Thank Goodness! So she's probably teething and possibly getting to the "twos" stage ALREADY, but let's hope not!


No comments:
Post a Comment