No we haven't disappeared! We are still here! It has just been a rough couple weeks with the pregnancy! I was really hoping that I would be as lucky as I was with Jaycie and not have any problems, but not so lucky! I've been nauseated ALL day long, trying to keep our little girl happy , and trying to find anything that sounds and tastes good to eat (which is a rarity)! We already have to go through the pain of delivery, why must we also have "morning sickness"!
Then this week Jaycie started in with a runny nose and cough and running a low grade temp off and on all week. It spiked up last night to 101 and she acted like a sick little girl, whiny, fussy, can't make me happy mood! Luckily I started feeling better yesterday and could do whatever I had to to try and make her happy! This morning her temp is down ( which is exactly what it has done all week - then gone up in the afternoon) and she was in a much better mood! Daddy worked last night and all day today, so it's just me and her all day! Just another day of the week for us!
She really has started asking for Daddy a lot! Even this morning in her crib when she woke up, I could hear her in there "Da", "Da". She's used to Daddy getting up with her on the weekends (and so is Mommy - nice to have one day to sleep in!) and I'm sure she knows it's suppose to be about time for the Daddy to come in and get her! And sometimes when I tell her Daddy is at work she gets kind of upset, gets a frumpy look on her face, stomps her foot, or grunts. This is the beginning of the busy season for Daddy's side business, so I'm sure I'll be getting more grumps about Daddy not being here!
No comments:
Post a Comment