Ok, here we go, onto April 2010!! Here are the girls on their way to school for their Easter Party! And their Easter necklaces we made at home!


We were with Brad's family in Abilene for Easter this year. It was Addy's first Easter!! Here's a couple of sweet pics of Miss Smiley!

Jaycie girl coloring Easter Eggs!
Brad with Kase, Jaycie and Kaylie hunting Easter Eggs at the church!
Kaylie bug!
Go Jaycie!!
Our 3 little princesses in purple for Easter!! I know you will like this Great Grandma!!
Love Addy's little smile in the middle of being squooshed!!
Movie night at home!!
Kaylie and Daddy snuggle time!!
These pics are from going out to my Mom's for dinner while the Smith girls were in town and we went up the road to try and get some bluebonnet pics-not the best time of the day- but we got what we could!
Kaylie and Taryn!
Jaycie and Addy
All 6 of them!! Macaela, Jaycie, Addy, Riley, Kaylie, and Taryn!
I went to see Kaylie at school during chapel one day! I came in and she was singing and dancing away like crazy!! But before long, got the "poor me" look on for Mommy!! Little stinker!! That's ok, Mommy just stole some hugs while she was there!!
I love this sleeping pose!! And then the smile to top it off!!
Jaycie and I went to the Mommy and Daughter Tea at church for the second year. And again we went with her best friend Ellie and her Mom Abbie! Such sweet friends!!

Mommy and Jaycie before the tea!
We went with our friends the Masseys to attempt bluebonnet pics! It was quite an ordeal!! We had to wade thru the weeds, the ants, the hot sun and the broken glass all to attempt some pics!! Courtney got this one of us- quite fitting of Kaylie's personality ;)

Gavin tickling Kaylie with a flower! She thought it was pretty funny!! 



Sweet friends: Sofia, Jaycie, Gavin, and Kaylie
We went one day with the Schneiders for a picnic and free play time to the Botanical Gardens!
Jaycie and Ellie

Sweet Addy took a little nappy while we were there!
Lunch time! Jaycie, Ellie, Kaylie, and Deacon!! Poor guy completely surrounded by GIRLS!! ;)
Jaycie and Addy in our backyard
4 of us before Mommy and Daddy got a rare date night!! For our 8 year anniversary!
8 wonderful years!! The best husband ever!! So greatful for him and ALL he does!! Love you!
Just a typical day at work!! I still am going in to work one day a week with all 3 girls. It is mostly a play/visit session, but the girls LOVE it and so does my boss!

Jaycie and Addyson!

Sweet kisses for Addyson from Kaylie!
Our friends the Schneiders had a baby girl 6 weeks after us!! Brynlee Grace!! Hopefully Addyson and her will become best of friends like Ellie & Jaycie and Deacon & Kaylie!!

And there we go, one more month down!! I can do it, I can do it, I can do it!! At least I hope I can!!
No comments:
Post a Comment