Friday, November 06, 2009

The Gardens

We made a trip to the Japanese Gardens one Sunday after church with some of our good friends. It was a GREAT opportunity for me to try out my new camera!! I'm having so much fun learning how to use my camera - which I have a LOT to learn!! - and trying to catch that perfect picture!! So here were some of those attempts from that day!!


A family picture!! That doesn't happen very often!

Jaycie, Deacon, and Ellie looking out over the fish pond


Kaylie wanting Mommy to quit taking pictures and HOLD HER!!

Daddy and Kaylie feeding the fish!

My big Jaycie girl!




sisters!



Group shots - Kaylie, Jaycie, Ellie and Deacon










1 comment:

Kelly said...

Oh, I didn't know about a new camera...fun!!! You'll have to tell me how you like it, b/c we'll need to replace ours in the next year I'm sure. Love the pictures from the gardens...we were bummed to miss it!