Thursday, March 19, 2009

Rain Puddles!!

Jaycie LOVES playing in the rain!! She loves to jump in the puddles and when we are out and about running errands in the rain, I have to nicely remind her not to jump in the puddles before we get out of the car otherwise she "forgets" and "accidentally" jumps in one!!

Well, with the rain we had last week, she kept asking to go play in the rain. The fact that it was between 30-40 degrees outside didn't phase her on e bit!! I finally just gave in and told her she could go play in the rain in the backyard, but Mommy was NOT going with her!! She said ok!! So we bundled her up and she was off!! I snapped a few pics from INSIDE the back door - like i said - i was NOT going out there!!! But it made her day! She got her jumping in puddles in and was all smiles! She got to wear and use her rain boots!! She didn't last a real long time - maybe 10 minutes - before she would come in because it was "cold outside!"





























No comments: