So considering all of that I thought it would be fun for Jaycie to help Mommy make cupcakes to take to school for her snack day! And I thought we would make Christmas cupcakes to be in the holiday spirit! So we made the cupcakes Wednesday morning and decorated them that afternoon. Jaycie did like helping, but she was ready to do the frosting right away. She kept picking it up saying "dis one". When we FINALLY got to do "dis one" then she was done helping and ready to eat one. So she ate her cupcake - licked the icing off anyways - while I finished frosting the others.




She was excited about taking them to school and walked right into class carrying them! So it worked and made one day easier anyways! But next time I think I will just opt for cookies - they are much easier!!!
4 comments:
Great idea. I'm sure it is just all the changes, but she will do better soon I'm sure of it! Hang in there.
I am glad the cupcakes helped her have a happy entrance! I LOVE the matching Christmas dresses from your previous post! I am all about the matching outfits! :)
Cute post. My girls love to lick the beater also:) Glad you all are doing great.
Hey, I found your blog! I'm glad you're doing well!
Post a Comment