Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Not Much Blogging Around Here

Well I haven't been posting much, I've been dedicating ALL of my "free" time to scrapbooking! I've got to catch up before our new little girl gets here!! And I am way behind!!!! And I'm not a faithful bloggger like many out there, scrapbooking for me definitely comes first! Sorry guys!

On one other note, Jaycie really has not been herself lately - the happy, easy going one! Starting last night if something doesn't go her way or you won't let her do what she wants or you tell her no, she has a complete melt down!! CRYING real big crocodile tears like you have just completely broken her heart!! I know that she is getting a tooth or two in on the bottom, so I am really hoping that is all it is and it will pass. Because in between these incidents, she is her normal, happy, pretending self!

She's not been eating a whole lot either. She's not running a fever or anything and she' sleeping pretty good at night. So I'll just continue to hope it's not the Terrible Twos tantrums and it's just her poor little teeth are bothering her and hopefully they'll come in quick and give her some relief!

And I guess I will continue with my contest entering!! Since these are the only posts I seem to do these days! FlipFlop Mama is putting on her first contest and it's great one!! She's giving away Walt Disney's The Many Adventures of WINNIE the POOH, The Friendship Edition!!! Just go to her site leave a comment for this post and then of course link your blog to hers and the contest and you're in on the fun!

No comments: